I hope you’re having a great Sunday! This post is a little special, I will be posting twice today because I’ve got some exciting news to share with you.
Yesterday, I found out that the lovely Abi Moss had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This was super kind of her and I love sharing this news with you, this is the first nomination I have received for An Ocean Glimmer.
So for celebration, I will be doing this little tag;
- Thank the person that nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice… if you can.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
I would love it if you were to go over to Abi’s blog HERE and show her some love! Along with myself, Abi nominated some other bloggers. Now it’s my turn to nominate some lovely bloggers, so without further ado here are some of my favourites;
- Abi from Abi
- Corinne from Organic By Nerve
- Kimberly from Kimberly Hsieh
- Elisabeth from Everything and Nothing
- Rachel from Little Life of Rachel
7 Facts About Me
- I have attended the British Grand Prix at Silverstone for the last three years, making a dream come true. Meeting different drivers like Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo, Jules Bianchi and Jenson Button. Along with visiting a live pit and watching the teams practice their pit stops.
- I write daily for an online Motorsports website called The Checkered Flag. I am on their Formula 1 team, so I look after all the news for this single-seater championship. From writing the latest news to covering a Grand Prix weekend, I am never not busy with them!
- Since the Summer of 2013, I have been a Part-Time Sales Assistant at SportsDirect, yes that place that just seems to always be in the news! I have loved every second of working here, they were the only place to give my seventeen year old self a job. No where else would because I didn’t have the experience, silly eh!
- I am moving next year! This should be an exciting time in my life because I’ve lived in Plymouth for 21 years, but the family aren’t sure where yet. Of course I’m not even sure if I’ll be moving with them as well. Trying to find a graduate job, is the hardest thing in the world! What I do know is that I’ll be closer to all my family and Peter, my other half, will be coming with us!
- I adore Christmas, who doesn’t! Well unless you’re the Grinch… But I have a schedule to begin my festive celebration. I can not start celebrating Christmas until the 25 November, why you ask. Well it’s my birthday and it just doesn’t feel right to get festive until after you’ve gotten another year older.
- When I went abroad the first time to Gran Canaria, I came back to a little English Cocker Spaniel puppy. I knew my parents were looking at getting a puppy but I didn’t know when we were getting him. The first day I met him, both he and I fell in love with one another.
- Well, this is a different story, my interesting engagement story. I knew Peter was going to propose to me before he even did! As we both have MG/Rovers, we attended Pride of Longbridge, which is a celebration car meet. His car was on the stand outside the gates, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. To anyone else this wouldn’t be magical but to us, it was perfect and totally us!
Well guys, I hope you have liked this little surprise post! This was not a planned post, as I only found out last night. I would like to say another massive thank you to Abi for the nomination. Later today there will be another post, how lucky are you! Day 4 of the Blogger’s Christmas Beauty Brawl 2016, where I review Urban Decay’s Big Fatty Mascara.