Being nominated for a blogger award is always an amazing feeling! I always get excited when I receive the notification and a few days ago was no difference. The blogging community is amazing and I just want to say a thank-you for nominating me, Samantha from Always Believe in a Miracle for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is the community, there are so many great people out there who are super supportive and helpful. I have even met some people who I now call friends and I appreciate everything they do.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would definitely look into purchasing my own house, I’m really struggling at the moment but this would help so much. Also, I think a holiday would be in order as well, I would love to go somewhere like America or even Australia.
3. What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
I don’t think I’ve ever skipped through a book! The last book I read was The Creakers from Tom Fletcher, I even reviewed it when I celebrated Paperback Book Day. I loved this book and was hooked the whole way through.
4. What is your main goal for 2018?
5. What do you feel most proud of?
Even though I am only 22 years old, there are definitely a lot of things in my lifetime that I am proud of. I think the biggest thing would be graduating from the University of St Mark & St John with a 2.1 in Journalism.
6. What are some things that make you really happy?
There are plenty of things in life that make me happy, from my family and friends to blogging and adventures. I adore motorsports, that always brings a smile to my face. Whether that’s watching at the circuit or on the sofa.
7. Would you rather live in the country or city?
The country is a beautiful thing, where I lived in Plymouth was beautiful and quiet, despite being a city! I don’t think I could live in London or Birmingham but nowhere as quiet as the country. I like being able to explore places and just chilling with friends.
8. If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
Thank-you Sam for making me think! I think it would be my laptop, as it’s my whole life, my camera to capture my memories, my car as we’ve created a lot of memories and it’s brought me close to people. That’s all I can think of, the special things to me.
9. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
For me, everything has to be planned, I’m not too good with things being spontaneous! I like to know where I’m going and when it’s happening, this makes everything better. I am definitely a very planned and organised person.
10. Who inspires you in the blogging world and why?
Hmm, this is a very good question! There isn’t one single person who inspires me but all the bloggers around me. I love everything that Jemma does from Dorkface but also Jordanne from The Life of a Glasgow Girl.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
There are definitely a few pet peeves, but I think my biggest one is when people make me run late because I’m waiting for them. I hate being late for anything and am always making sure I leave early just in case.
Here’s your questions.
What piece of advice would you give to new bloggers?
If there’s one thing that you’ve learned from blogging, what would that be?
How did you come up with your blog name?
What’s the part of a blogger’s life that you love the most?
What is your favourite book?
Which movie you can watch again and again and why?
What is one country you love visiting?
As a child, what did you dream of doing for a living?
What is your typical weekend like?
What makes you happy on a daily basis?
And lastly, give us three random facts about yourself?
I hope you have enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading.