This year, I turn twenty-four, it only feels like yesterday that I turned twenty-one. Where on earth does the time go? Before I know it, I will be turning thirty… There are certain things we all want to do or even achieve in our lifetime. I’ve seen quite a lot of the things before I’m thirty posts being shared, I loved reading these as it sets down on paper what we want to achieve.
Today, I thought I would do one of these myself, what are the things I want to achieve? If we write it down, then at least we have something to put our mind to. This is exactly the same with my Monthly Goals and achieving my Goals. If you’ve shared or things about doing a similar post, please share with me down in the comments below! I will love to read your list.
Here are thirty things I want to do before I turn thirty.
- Be more confident within myself and my body
- Let go of the past and don’t let it keep coming back to haunt me
- Go to Scotland
- Go on a road trip
- Learn to treat myself
- Improve my photography skills
- Travel to at least one new country
- Move into our first home
- Do something spontaneous and unplanned
- Do a 5+ mile walk
- Take a photography class
- Learn to use a fancy camera
- Spend more time outdoors
- Enter motorsports in public relations
- Rescue a puppy from a shelter
- Reach my goal weight
- Find a secret talent
- Learn to cook
- Visit a Grand Prix abroad
- Make more time for myself to relax
- Continue posting constantly on An Ocean Glimmer
- Be more active
- Learn to say ‘no’
- Read one book per month
- Go to blogging conference
- Document thirty before thirty
- Follow my dreams, no matter how far-reaching they seem
- Start a new hobby
- See one of the wonders of the world
- Celebrate my 30th with style!
I hope you have enjoyed this post! What is one thing you want to achieve
before your next birthday milestone?
Love Gemma x