I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I posted the This Time Next Year Tag 2018 on An Ocean Glimmer. What is the This Time Next Year Tag I hear you say? Well, it’s a tag created by Sarah Lemmon, aka Little Reader, it’s basically inspired by a British TV Show where you see people present their goals for next year. Then it flashes forward 365 days later to see if they have achieved them.
This is how the tag will work:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
- Then if you wish in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!